Appropriation Allocation Model Spring 2018
Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration, Ryan Low, and his Allocation Team recently completed their second round of campus visits regarding the new Appropriation Allocation Model.
Peer Selection Fall 2017
Thank you to those who took time to comment on the draft list of peers for our seven universities. To view the feedback in full, please click below.
To view the Peer Selection Overview PowerPoint, please click here.
Campus Review Narratives
Investment Priority Survey Results May 2017
Responses were solicited via email to all UMS employees and a public link from the Think Mission Excellence website.
- Unified Budget Feedback Final Recommendations – July 15th, 2016
Unified Budget – New Funding Model Video – July, 2016
- Unified Budget Feedback comment CLOSED – July 1, 2016
- Unified Budget Feedback Comments – July 5,2016
Unified Budget June 2016 Overview Video
- Unified Budget – Combined Presentations (Final Version) – May, 2016
- Unified Budget – April 22, 2016
- Tuition and Fees
- Institutional Aid and Waivers
- Unrestricted Net Position
- Capital Budgeting and Planning
Updates and Reports
- Finance Reorganization PPT – November, 2015
- Unified Finance and Administrative Structure S.I. Targets 2&3 – April, 2015
- Board of Trustees Meeting Tab 24 – November, 2014
- Board Policy #701 – Operating and Capital Budgets
- Governance of Financial Affairs Summary
- Financial Oversight Governance
- Comprehensive Financial Management Structure (PPT)