Appropriation Allocation Model Spring 2018
For instructions on how to use the Draft Interactive Appropriation Allocation Model, please see the document below.
Thank you to those who submitted feedback regarding the new Appropriation Allocation Model. All feedback, in addition to responses from the Budget and Finance Team, are now available to view.
Although the official comment period for the model is closed, anyone with questions is encouraged to email Vice Chancellor Ryan Low at email@example.com
Narrated PowerPoint by Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration, Ryan Low
To view or save the PowerPoint that Vice Chancellor Low used in the video above, please use the link below:
Peer Selection Fall 2017
Thank you to those who took time to comment on the draft list of peers for our seven universities. To view the feedback in full, please click below.
To view the Peer Selection Overview PowerPoint, please click here.
Campus Review Narratives
Investment Priority Survey Results May 2017
Responses were solicited via email to all UMS employees and a public link from the Think Mission Excellence website.
- Unified Budget Feedback Final Recommendations – July 15th, 2016
Unified Budget – New Funding Model Video – July, 2016
- Unified Budget Feedback Comments – July 5,2016
Unified Budget June 2016 Overview Video
- Unified Budget – Combined Presentations (Final Version) – May, 2016
- Unified Budget – April 22, 2016
- Tuition and Fees
- Institutional Aid and Waivers
- Unrestricted Net Position
- Capital Budgeting and Planning
Updates and Reports
- Finance Reorganization PPT – November, 2015
- Unified Finance and Administrative Structure S.I. Targets 2&3 – April, 2015
- Board of Trustees Meeting Tab 24 – November, 2014
- Board Policy #701 – Operating and Capital Budgets
- Governance of Financial Affairs Summary
- Financial Oversight Governance
- Comprehensive Financial Management Structure (PPT)